"Now this is what I call workmanship. There is nothing on earth more exquisite than a bonny book, with well-placed columns of rich black writing in beautiful borders, and illuminated pictures cunningly inset. But nowadays, instead of looking at books, people read them. A book might as well be one of those orders for bacon and bran that you are scribbling."
Saint Joan, Scene IV
George Bernard Shaw, 1924
I offer typesetting services for things like papers, articles, or any other short to mid length literature. If you are interested in having your document typeset please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My typesetting offers:
- Versitile styling. I can do any number of styles from modern to Victorian.
- Consitent, professional formatting. Your document will always have perfectly consistent formatting.
- Powerful typesetting. I can include graphs, tables, flowcharts, images, and math.
- Publication quality graphics. I can create everything from mind maps to automata and circuit diagrams.
- Total cross platform compatability. My final product ships as a pdf file, meaning there is no variance between devices.
- Embeded styling. All fonts and formatting are embeded, ensuring that no matter who views the document it will maintain consistency.
- Perfect printing. I can typeset your document for any standard size paper (including legal) so that it will always print true.
Items on the following showcase are examples of my pieces which I typeset. This showcase does not include work I have done for others.